Thursday, August 23, 2007

All Systems GO !


I have nearly come to the end of the construction of the cabinet. Theres only the matter of putting the volume knob of the speakers somewhere handy to access , and the perspex over the monitor screen.
To begin with , I had Win98 as the operating system , but decided to change it to XP. That brought a few driver issue problems, but I finally got everything sorted out.

I have installed a Sega MegaDrive emulator as well, and currently have about 20 or games for that. A few old memories there .... :) Still have to get a few more into that collection soon.

I have configured Mala to be totally controlled from the control panel joysticks and buttons, which is handy when you are trying to find a game in the MAME list - which is pretty big.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=magic photo editor 3.8 ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you use the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg